Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Pickett this weekend. Today our last day, we left the cabin 1 mile to the gravel road. Almost there the buggy lost power and shut off. Got it to start again to pull off the road, and that was it. Had to winch it onto the trailer and came home. Then I got to looking and there was no oil on the dipstick. Only 600 miles and have never seen oil on the basement floor. It will be Wednesday be fore I can take it to the dealer, hopefully no problems with warranty. Hope it helps the dealer did the 200 mile service.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I had to tighten all my oil cooler lines on mine as they were all loose,now it seems when I get to around 80 hours it starts using oil especially if I run at higher speeds.the leaks are hard to find with all the water and mud on everything.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Did you get the oil leak figured out? Mine was loosin a quart every 30 miles, i took to dealer and they tore it down and found a broken oil ring and scored cyilnder wall it got a brand new top end under warranty, bill was 1250.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Never was told of a problem found but the top end was replaced in mine also. It had not been low on oil before that, and never since then. But I have only put about 150 miles on it after the repair. Hunting season is about to start so I will be adding miles to put it to the test soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.