Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a r spec today and was wondering what led light bar size and the brackets yall are running. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i ordered a 42 today when i get it mounted ill take some pics
i plan on mounting it to the front bumper...i have the add on front bumper from yamaha

·
Registered
718 Posts
There's a long thread in the Audio, Lighting, and Electrical section that could give you some ideas.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
32" EBay special. $55 for 24000 lumens, It's only been on there a few weeks, but so far so good!
KIMG0428.JPG

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I grounded the negative side of my test light and used to positive side to determine the high beam wire. If it's the right wire the rest light will go on and off with the headlights going from low to high.

·
Banned
504 Posts
I grounded the negative side of my test light and used to positive side to determine the high beam wire. If it's the right wire the rest light will go on and off with the headlights going from low to high.
ok thanks! someone, maybe you, posted on here that it's the yellow lead from the light switch....

·
Super Moderator
2,049 Posts
The Brown wire will give you KEY ON power, IIRC. I used that on mine to make my Indicator LEDs on my rocker switches come on as running lights, as well as make it so I can't accidentally leave my lights on without the key on, yet it still lets me run them without my factory headlights being on.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Lightbar wiring information

image.jpg

I went from battery positive to a 30 amp circuit breaker, then to a relay. Attached the yellow wire from the headlight highbeam to the on circuit for the relay. The lightbar will turn on with the highbeams.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I was able to stay out until dark this evening. Major difference on the trail with stock head lights vs a 13.5 inch light bar.

IMG_4637.JPG IMG_4638.JPG

Reactions: Timmi
1 - 20 of 61 Posts