Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I can dig it! I like how you have the smaller one lower to combat the dust but a nice big one up top for clear conditions. How does that bracket on the top handle vibration?

Also, I really like your tires. What tires are those and are they on stock wheels?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey johnpair22, no vibration at all. It's half inch round and it works great! The tires are EFX Motogrips 28" on 14" MSA Kore M20 wheels.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Awesome! Just looked up those tires and I think I'm sold. Could you please give a little more info on your light bar bracket and where you got it the clamps etc.?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome! Just looked up those tires and I think I'm sold. Could you please give a little more info on your light bar bracket and where you got it the clamps etc.?
Well, the clamps are top secret...lol. There exhaust clamps! The frame I made out of 1/2" round stock. The light bar is a curved 22" 120 watt Cree led 9000 lumens. Light bar brackets are 1/4 by 1" flat stock. I'm going to sell these set ups for $225 shipped, if your interested.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi there. The light bar looks great...how did you run the wires down the bar with the window clamps there and all? Can you post a pic of how you did the wires so I can see?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi there. The light bar looks great...how did you run the wires down the bar with the window clamps there and all? Can you post a pic of how you did the wires so I can see?
Yeah Moose, I ran the wire in the open space of the window clamp. Then through the body down where the cage comes up through. I'll try and post a pic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts