Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I been wondering and bit the bullet on this lift, for myself. Machine is fine as it is.

Well, well it makes a big difference. Leg position, cushion comfort and I can see even closer. About 1 sec before my tire flattens a chipmunk close.

Cheapest mod you'll likely do and its for you!!!

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/autotrends-gel-seat-cushion-black-0320124p.html

It was and is on sale right now at CTC. Link provided a deal everyway. I am up a bit about 1.5" in the seat and we know the Yamaha seats aren't the best out there. This give all the elevated experience at a song. Way way cheaper than an Rmax...

Attachments

Reactions: TN_Max and Dan

·
Registered
2020 Wolverine X4
121 Posts
The RMax killer:laughing:
Actually a good idea, especially on the longer day rides. Costco has small cushions in the automotive section from time to time too.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The RMax killer:laughing:
Actually a good idea, especially on the longer day rides. Costco has small cushions in the automotive section from time to time too.
Glad you're benefitting from it and at $10 currently it certainly a killer. Bank remains in the black as well. A win win butt happy upgrade. Smiles everywhere

·
Registered
49 Posts
Funny, I did the same upgrade to the drivers seat in our class C MH.

Reactions: Tripplec

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too much focus on machine lifting and the suspension tuning. Not near enough concern if any about the driver or passengers back sides comfort especially as the cost (on sale) this Gel seat was $10 this week. LOL

It could be deeper but I moved it forward to balance the position for myself. I have a 12V full seat heater I put on for the winter. Ahhh the Joy of it. I got a steel of a deal last summer in Walmart Florida $9 at the cash (marked 18 or such). I just love these butt mods and the price also makes me smile, all the way down the trail.....LoL

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
300km on this Seat Butt Mod and everything down there is quite happy riding on that Gel seat. Legs not complaining about the new position either.

A Win Win for sure. New expensive seats are not needed. I just have to remember to remove it when trailering which I've done twice in 3 days (not bad for me). I'll post some photos in the Adventure thread later. My son wanted to ride his Kingquad 750 so we trailer both machines both days and got ~ 250km between the two outings.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Even has room for the gonads to hang unencumbered .
They are actually for hemorrhoids and your tailbone, had one for a broken tail bone, LOL....you flip them around with the opening to the rear. But they are cushy and a good idea.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now you got it and you view or position is slightly higher in the seat to see whats coming. I should have done it before.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts