Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but do any of you know if anyone has or is making a 2 inch lift for the R-spec. I cant find any info on one and would like to put one on my buggy. I have 28x10x12 Terminators on it and they clear ok but going down some slopes or inclines and turning sharp they touch a little. And yes I have stiffened the shocks all the way up. Had a Highlifter 2 inch on my Grizzly and liked it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm thinking it's too soon but I'm guessing in the next couple months the aftermarket vendors will be advertising. I have a 2" High Lifter bracket lift on my Commander XT and looking at the R-Spec I'm thinking it actually sit's as high or higher. It been on since last Summer with no problems.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I talked to high lifter, they were going to use mine but they were asking way to much for it. He did say they planned on making one but didn't know when it would come to market.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I talked to high lifter, they were going to use mine but they were asking way to much for it. He did say they planned on making one but didn't know when it would come to market.
I saw your post on the other thread. That's kind of ridiculous they wanted that much from you to make the kit. You'd think a company like that would be willing to sacrifice the first kit to be able to develop something that would make them a lot of money in the future.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I saw your post on the other thread. That's kind of ridiculous they wanted that much from you to make the kit. You'd think a company like that would be willing to sacrifice the first kit to be able to develop something that would make them a lot of money in the future.
That's what I thought too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts