Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed a lift kit on there wolverine yet, and what wheel offset will keep the stock width. I want to add a lift and new wheels and tires when I get one.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did your wheels make it any wider, they look really good on it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Epic didn't see how wide your tires were that would make it more.
I was trying too find a set of wheels that would keep the factory offset. I do want to go to 14 inch wheels.

·
Registered
575 Posts
You could get the same tires in 12 and fit on the factory wheels..I have a friend running 28 sti outback on factory steel wheels. Most tires up to 28 inch typically come in 12in and 14in.. Even some 30's

I prefer the look of the larger wheels, and the stability increases as well. I can tell you, I think fender flare are a must even with stock tires.

Look at the rear tires, still under the rear fender.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the updates, I'm still waiting on my RZR to sell before I can get a Wolverine.
I just like to have things ready.

Reactions: EpicWolverine

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's great let me know what they come up with.

·
Registered
575 Posts
That's great let me know what they come up with.
I literally just received the email back. It's not a good deal for me considering I don't need the lift right now. I do want one through.

The estimate is between $300-600 plus it's going to cost me about $120 in gas round trip to drop it off and another $120 to pick it up.. And he estimates they might need it a month...

Do it's aI no go for me, had they agreed to do it at no cost to me and a 2 week window. I'd spend the $240 in gas to have the lift and boost the parts available for the wolverine community.

I just can't justify possible $800 and a month for a bracket lift

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I could not do that either, they will get one don't worry about that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.