Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
181 - 192 of 192 Posts

Registered
Always remember, we are better off than under the previous administration. No mean tweets, orange man bad... LGB

Joe Biden [因 Im not an economist, but Ive been doing this a long time. But heres the way to look at it. If car prices are too high right now, there are two solutions: You increase the supply of cars by making more of them, or you reduce demand for cars by making Americans poorer. Thats the choice.

Registered
2021 Red-neck Edition RMAX2 XT-R
Always remember, we are better off than under the previous administration. No mean tweets, orange man bad... LGB

Joe Biden [因 Im not an economist, but Ive been doing this a long time. But heres the way to look at it. If car prices are too high right now, there are two solutions: You increase the supply of cars by making more of them, or you reduce demand for cars by making Americans poorer. Thats the choice.
There is a 3rd solution: Learn to maintain your older vehicle. 26 years on my '96 Dodge Ram and going strong.
#FJB

Registered
Learn to maintain your older vehicle
I get that, probably won't help with the cost of fuel, food, parts/accessories or any other life's necessities. Making everyone poor has always been the lefts end game, they just never come out and said it. I guess we should give them credit for saying the quiet part out loud.

Registered
I get that, probably won't help with the cost of fuel, food, parts/accessories or any other life's necessities. Making everyone poor has always been the lefts end game, they just never come out and said it. I guess we should give them credit for saying the quiet part out loud.
They have been doing it since the Jimmy Carter days. (Well, at least in my lifetime) It's their way of keeping us slaves. Those that support this kind of slavery are known as Uncle Tom's. They know who they are...

Registered

Registered

Reactions: POHLHAMMER

Registered
Finally had time to follow the link. If that is legit link then there is no way anyone can believe this wack job. Seriously liberals look out your window and then see if any of what this idiot says is true.
"But 90 percent of the schools are open now. It was 98; its down to 90, but is open now because we spent the time and the money in the Recovery Act to provide for the ability of schools to remain open." -Joe Biden
Fact: liberals don't do math.

181 - 192 of 192 Posts