Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the Yamaha LED Tail lights on there Wolverine? The accessories dont list it to fit the Wolvy but I swear I seen someone on here that had them. IF so how was the installation? I had them on my Rhino and liked them and the backup lights.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Have them,very easy to install.In the front R fenderwell is a fact connector that goes to a relay which goes on a plastic spade next to the battery.In the rear R fenderwell,you connect a harness into the factory harness, no cutting wires.Change the taillights,which are brighter & have reverse lights which work,due to the factory has them already wired in as an accessory.They are the same PN as a Rhino_Only problem is the harness that goes between the taillights under the bed is for a Rhino.It is too short for a Wolverine,must be lengthened.I called Yamaha about that,they said just lengthen it. Hope this helps...

·
Registered
123 Posts
I found a set in a sale bin at my dealer for 50% off. As CRSPEC said you have to lengthen it but they work good and have reverse lights built in

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have them on mine and they are nice. Had to cut and extend the wiring harness a bit but no issues there.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Would one of you gents that has the factory LED tail lights be able to get the part number off of the relay that plugs into the harness in the right front wheel well and PM me the number. I want to add 2 LED flood lights on the roll cage using the factory wiring and reverse switch but my dealer can't find the part number for the relay. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: zs700

·
Registered
688 Posts
I put in the red LED bulbs. They were a Mercury Cougar part # 10043. Very bright, replace original bulbs.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I put in the red LED bulbs. They were a Mercury Cougar part # 10043. Very bright, replace original bulbs.
Where did you source them from?

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts