Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I followed the advice of several of you from a few earlier posted questions. I came home from Abernathy late last night with a Rspec EPS. Drove it off the trailer and up the sidewalk. First and only 10th of a mile. My first mod is a climometer coming from Amazon as I have some steep hills! Now off to find a cover for three months until a new garage is built.

Thanks!

Jeff
Lake Of the Ozarks/ Hayward WI

Premium Member
Hi All, I followed the advice of several of you from a few earlier posted questions. I came home from Abernathy late last night with a Rspec EPS. Drove it off the trailer and up the sidewalk. First and only 10th of a mile. My first mod is a climometer coming from Amazon as I have some steep hills! Now off to find a cover for three months until a new garage is built.

Thanks!

Jeff
Lake Of the Ozarks/ Hayward WI
Welcome to the forum. I too bought from Abernathys, nobody else can even come close to their OTD prices (before tax), from what I've seen.

Best price for the Lev-O-Gage (0-45 deg.) is Duckworks Boatbuilder's Supply in TX ($10.99) + actual 1st class postage USPS, Lev-O-Gage Inclinometer (clinometer) Disregard the shipping price online, call for pricing on light weight items.

Reactions: [email protected]

Premium Member
Congrats from MO! Hard to beat Abernathy's pricing! Well worth the drive for sure!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts