Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone put an early deposit down back in April and receive their Kuvtek Wolverine Graphic Kit & Shad Zulupack SW38 Waterproof Duffle Bag yet thru the 2016 Wolverine early deposit program by Yamaha? I was at my local dealer and was informed that they will be sent out by Yamaha company themselves with my name on it. They never received it yet, but was wondering if anyone did and what the kit looks like. I've seen a video on YouTube and I think that's the kit. Here's a link..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just got the green one, I didn't realize I was getting it but found it in the bottom of the box under the duffle bag. Not sure how it will look on my camo bike

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think I am going to hold onto them and try to use them as a template to dress it up a little with some more camo on the doors and maybe throw a little hunter orange in some how. Now that would look good in my world.n:D Just have to find a decal guy in my area now to see how hard it would be to do some custom work.

·
Registered
54 Posts
this must be for you good folks up in Canada cause my dealer is telling me he hasnt heard or seen any of this?????????????? can some one please help me out ? maybe with a part number or what ever??? i really want this for my blue wolverine. thanks

·
Registered
211 Posts
this must be for you good folks up in Canada cause my dealer is telling me he hasnt heard or seen any of this?????????????? can some one please help me out ? maybe with a part number or what ever??? i really want this for my blue wolverine. thanks
I don't know if this will help, but it looks like you can order from them from this site or at least get the SKU by clicking on the package you want. I was able to add it to my cart and go to checkout.
https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/eshop/model_search.php?sectionId=AC&groupId=19&subGroupId=37&unitYear=2016&unitGroup=OV&unitId=4674&unitName=2016+Wolverine

·
Registered
71 Posts
yeah 600 is because it is Canada we get reemed pretty good up here again now with the dollar being 80 cents versus the US. Even worse here in Ontario with the liberals in charge and their HST they seem to think they know how to spend your money for better than you.

I thought I found them on a US site for 399, I will try to find again.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
With the early Wolverine deposit program offered in April here in Canada, we get free the basic graphic kit. :( oh well, better than nothing...BTW... still haven't received mine from Yamaha Canada yet... sigh

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey blueeyes check your dealer, mine showed up there (at the dealer) the with my name on it in a box with both the duffle bag and graphics even though they were supposed to be sent to me.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey blueeyes check your dealer, mine showed up there (at the dealer) the with my name on it in a box with both the duffle bag and graphics even though they were supposed to be sent to me.
Ok bud I will, thanx.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts