Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,937 Posts
I just bought a new 2022 RMAX 4 1000 LE. I'm hoping for a very rugged, dependable machine.
It should have the annoying drive train issues cleared out now for 2022. Its a rugged build for sure. Especially for those just out enjoy the trails and riding experience. Beefier that previous models. Get out and break it in. If anything isn't right alert your deal while under warranty. Built to be ridden.

Reactions: Old man

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a new 2022 RMAX 4 1000 LE. I'm hoping for a very rugged, dependable machine.
I just sold my 2008 Rhino and bought the 2022 RMAX4 R-Spec Karl Malone Power Sports in Heber Utah added $2199.00 Frieght and $649.00 Dealer Prep also $299.00 Document and administrative fee. Are these similar to what everyone here is paying?

·
Registered
RMAX 2 XT-R
955 Posts
Welcome ! You got the best sport utility on the market.
Yep..... it's either RMAX or General leading this class of machine and the history of dependability alone puts the Yamaha way ahead. You'll love your machine. I put about 35 hours on mine this three-day weekend on some of the toughest trails East Tennessee has to offer. I enjoyed every minute of it. You will to. Congrats!

·
Registered
'18 Viking, '19 Wolverine R-spec.
60 Posts
Picking up my new RMAX2 XT-R on Monday. Now I'm looking for folding windshield and solid rear windshield. I'm sure more will follow. What brands of windshields and sources are most using? In the past, I have purchased several oem parts from PartsFish.com, but they are not listing any 2022 RMAX parts.

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
637 Posts
Picking up my new RMAX2 XT-R on Monday. Now I'm looking for folding windshield and solid rear windshield. I'm sure more will follow. What brands of windshields and sources are most using? In the past, I have purchased several oem parts from PartsFish.com, but they are not listing any 2022 RMAX parts.
Try side by side chances are they will have what you are looking for 😎👍

·
Registered
60 Posts
Will do. I also will be wanting to add oem front and rear bumpers. I am sure more will come...it is a sickness, you know!

• Haha

·
Registered
60 Posts
Source for your rear sliding window?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had an 850 X2 on order and it was supposed to arrive by late May. After waiting since March, I just decided to go with the RMAX2 in the same XT-R trim as the 850 I had ordered. I am selling my current '19 850 to a friend; it leaves tomorrow. It has been a great machine, except for the kidney killer doors. I added a lot of extras to it and will probably end up doing several of the same things to the RMAX2. Something I will not be adding to the RMAX are the oem A-arm guards----they catch and hold too much junk. I have not decided if I will add the oem rock sliders or the front bash plate, yet. First, I want the front and rear windshields and mirrors and front and rear bumpers.

·
Registered
60 Posts
That is one awesome looking rear bumper! Source/cost?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm in SW Idaho, where are you located?

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
637 Posts
In the process of building some nice mud flaps. The only ones I could find screw into your plastic tailgate 😳 first thing you bump with them it would just tear it off🤨

1 - 20 of 22 Posts