Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Register Here - It's quick and Free.

Hello and Welcome to our returning Wolverine of the Month Contest!

The rules are simple, get out there and do some safe riding and post the best pic of your Wolverine!

We welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however we will not pick the same winner within a 6 month period.

The contest will close on (Friday, June, 17), and finalists will be chosen by staff and you guys will vote for the winner. Rules for entry are below:

• The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (Do not submit multiple photos or you will be disqualified!)
  • You must be the owner of the Wolverine.
  • You are encouraged to add "likes" to preliminary images posted.
  • Photoshop and other software can be used for enhancements only. No photo manipulation allowed
  • Don't forget to tell us about your Wolverine!

The winner will receive a 1 year Premium Membership and be featured on the front page w/blurb!

Looking forward to your entries!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Here's an action shot from this weekend's ride on the edge of Wood and Ritchie Counties in WV. Details on what I've done to the buggy are in the signature.

·
July WOTM Winner!
100 Posts
Overlooking river in Moab. HW full kit with PCV and 2 inch lift.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Eureka Alaska

2016 Alpine White Wolverine R-Spec SE
26" Zilla's, Over Fenders, Warn 3500 Winch, Folding Windshield, Rear Windscreen, Accessory Bar & Gun Mount, Front & Rear Grab Bar Bumpers, Cargo Bed Box, Rear View Mirror, RAM GPS Mount, Battery Tender Charger

·
Registered
90 Posts
Didnt stay to clean after this pic. Couldn't be happier with my Wolverine still a lot i want to do but here are some of the mods and add on's I already have put on. 2 and 1/2 inch Super ATV Lift, 14 inch MSA Wheels with 30x8x14 Interco Interforce tires, 40 inch LED Light bar, Wetsound Sound bar, Super ATV tinted windshield, KFI Stealth 3500 lb winch, and Snorkel your atv snorkel Kit. Love my machine!

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Moose Creek

Near the Buffalo Mine Road.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to post. As a reminder, the contest will close on this Friday, June, 17.

·
Registered
59 Posts

HW sheeve, slug, PC5 w/ autotune
UNI air filter
Custom cage
Corbeau seats
Pro Armour seatbelts
2" lift
28" Roctane XS
Douglas 2+5 rear wheels
STI 5+2 front wheels and full size spare