Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my wife was out in the shop with me tonight while I was working on the RMAX, and she said "why are the tires on this one so much bigger than the old one"? I said because it fits me better. She said "how?" And I said, "you know what they say about men with big feet, right?". She got up and went back in the house... And as she did, she turned around and said, "you'll probably get a flat right away".

She's MEAN like that...

Someone keep it going!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
So, my wife was out in the shop with me tonight while I was working on the RMAX, and she said "why are the tires on this one so much bigger than the old one"? I said because it fits me better. She said "how?" And I said, "you know what they say about men with big feet, right?". She got up and went back in the house... And as she did, she turned around and said, "you'll probably get a flat right away".

She's MEAN like that...

Someone keep it going!
LMAO. sounds exactly like my wife!

·
Registered
699 Posts
My Wife is Missing​

Husband: My wife is missing. She went for a ride yesterday and has not come home...

Sergeant at Police Station:
What is her height?

Husband:
Gee, I'm not sure. A little over five-feet tall.

Sergeant:
Weight?

Husband:
Don't know. Not slim, not really fat.

Sergeant:
Color of eyes?

Husband:
Sort of brown I think. Never really noticed.

Sergeant:
Color of hair?

Husband:
Changes a couple times a year. Maybe dark brown now. I can’t
remember.

Sergeant:
What was she wearing?

Husband:
Could have been pants, or maybe a skirt or shorts. I don't know
exactly.

Sergeant:
What kind of vehicle did she go in?

Husband:
She went in my side by side.

Sergeant:
What kind of side by side was it?

Husband:
A Yamaha 1000 RMAX2 Limited Edition. It has a 999cc liquid cooled, four stroke, DOHC, 4 valve engine with a bore and stoke of 93mm X 73.5mm. It's cobalt metallic blue. It has Ultamatic V-belt with all wheel engine braking. It has independent double wishbone with anti sway bar, Fox IQS piggyback shocks with 14" of travel in the front and independent double wishbone, Fox IQS piggyback shocks with 16.9" of travel in the rear. It has dual hydraulic disc brakes front and rear. It has 30X10.00R Maxxis Carnivore tires front and rear. It came equipped with integrated Adventure Pro with GPS mapping and navigation. It has a very tiny scratch on the top left side of the tailgate. It had 315.6 miles showing on the odometer.

At this point the husband started choking up. . .
. .

Sergeant:

Don't worry buddy. We'll find your RMAX.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had to call the cops today....
When the police showed up I told them that my wife's car had been broken into and they stole her credit card. He said, "ok, when did this happen?". I said "6 months ago today". He said "why in the hell did you wait so long to report it!?". I said, "well,,,, whoever stole it was putting less a month on it than what my wife was, so I thought I would let it ride for a while and save some money....."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts