Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Glad you enjoyed it. I hope it helps others when deciding where to spend there hard earned money. next on my list is the throttle max. its nearly impossible to drive this thing with big rubber boots one. The foot angle is the worst i ever felt in any vehicle. I dont know how this ever left the testing site like this. It should be a recall because its just dangerous to drive with it as its impossible to control speeds with big boots on. Hoping Throttle max fixes this issue.

·
Registered
2020 X2 XT-R 850
101 Posts
Mission accomplished! I was able to get my license plate today for the Wolverine. It's officially street legal vehicle. :) 🤸‍♂️ Finally the freedom to camp wherever I want and be able to ride to trails, gas, food, state parks, or even go kayaking\canoeing. Its going to make vacations with the family way more fun for everyone..

Out of curiosity...where did you mount your license plate?...
I purchased my X2 XTR on October 31...and just barely got my plate last week finally. But that was the easy part. I spent the better part of last Saturday just figuring out where to put it, keeping in mind that I may get a spare tire carrier one day and that I wanted my dump bed to stay usable...and the tailgate...Every place that I tested the plate interfered with something or got in the way of something or rubbed on something...so I eventually hung it on the roll bar behind the seat, just inside my factory glass window. I'll post a pic tomorrow of what I did. Here in Utah, you have to have it lit, so I had to wire the led license plate light into there also...which was actually easier than wiring it into the back harness I think. Anyway, just curious where you put your plate.
Nice build and nice pics! I did a lot of the same stuff you did...I need to post a build thread!
Randy

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
Out of curiosity...where did you mount your license plate?...
I purchased my X2 XTR on October 31...and just barely got my plate last week finally. But that was the easy part. I spent the better part of last Saturday just figuring out where to put it, keeping in mind that I may get a spare tire carrier one day and that I wanted my dump bed to stay usable...and the tailgate...Every place that I tested the plate interfered with something or got in the way of something or rubbed on something...so I eventually hung it on the roll bar behind the seat, just inside my factory glass window. I'll post a pic tomorrow of what I did. Here in Utah, you have to have it lit, so I had to wire the led license plate light into there also...which was actually easier than wiring it into the back harness I think. Anyway, just curious where you put your plate.
Nice build and nice pics! I did a lot of the same stuff you did...I need to post a build thread!
Randy
I installed the license plate on the rear bumper right in the middle. right under the light i installed for the license plate. being an x4 i dont have the issues you had with a dump bed and i dont have a tailgate either as that was replaced with storage box.

Reactions: N.E.T.O.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

41 - 44 of 44 Posts