Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, so I just sold my beloved Grizzly after 10 faithful years and the plan was to find a nice used Rhino to better serve my hunting and property management needs. Well I made the mistake a few weeks back of stopping in at my local Yamaha dealer and they had a base Camo Wolverine sitting there that's been calling my name. I've been doing my research ever since and joined this forum to get myself even further educated on this new machine.
I'm really on the fence with spending the extra 3-4K on a new Wolverine for my specific needs, so I'm hoping that the great info shared on this forum will help make my decision easier, or say screw it and spend the cash.....you only live once right??

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Spend it....don't look back.

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
Like my signature says you can't put a price tag on fun and I guarantee you'll have a lot of fun with one

·
Registered
718 Posts
You lose the dump bed with the Wolvie, but that's the only loss for someone wanting to work the machine. My parents have a Rhino, and I went to hep my dad work on it over the summer. Once we finished, we took a little ride and when we turned off the road onto the trail, we were less than 200 yards in when I looked at him and said "damn mine has me spoiled". The ride is so much better in the Wolvie.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
This is what I keep telling myself, I may just have to pop in at the stealer tomorrow to see how much they want to deal!
Scratch that itch!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts