Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What type of insurance coverage are you putting on your Wolverine and what are you paying?

We carry collision and comprehensive with a $500 deductible and the premium is $300/year.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
full coverage $500 deductible. my 2003 arctic cat 300 and the wolverine cost me $279 per year for both together

·
July WOTM Winner!
207 Posts
Which ins companies are you guys using? mine was quoted out at 708 annually thru Liberty Mutual.

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Using Geico and it's $421/yr but have $500 deductible but no collision on both the YXZ and Wolverine.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
My agent just added it to my homeowners policy as a rider. I need to get back to him to see what the coverages are but he said it wouldn't cost much.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
nationwide

·
Registered
385 Posts
$361.00 per year full coverage, on machine,trailer and all accessories plus liability Progressive

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'll check and post tommorow for country ins

·
Registered
207 Posts
360$ a year 1000$ deductible "Country Ins

·
Registered
718 Posts
I pay somewher between $300-350 (can't remember off the top of my head) for full coverage with $500 ded through Rider

·
Registered
198 Posts
mine is threw foremost 166 a yr for liability and comprehensive, covers theft, fire, etc.. 500 deductible and 1000.00 in add ons

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
Just paid mine again. $349 a year for the wolverine and my 13 grizzly thru foremost. Full coverage on both plus uninsured driver (not sure if that is really needed, but if some idiot hits me on the trail)

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
just got my new insurance card in. the only thing i have insurance coverage on threw them is my 2003 actic cat 300 and 2016 wolverine. $265 a year for both full coverage includes accessories up to $3000.00
IMG_1737.jpg
must be i am getting old.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just recently got mine through erie insurance. full coverage plus uninsured, $3,000 accessory coverage, $250 ded. for $351 per year

·
Registered
2 Posts
full coverage $250 deductible. when I added wolvi my insurance went down $61. which is about right because when I took a bike off last year my insurance went up because I lost my multi discount. I have 9 bikes/ atvs on my insurance thru progressive. as far as uninsured, get it. I had a drunk hit my quad on a ride who was uninsured. my quad was totaled and he started a fight saying I caused the "accident" I wasn't even on it. fortunately kicking a drunks ass is fairly simple and it gave me a little satisfaction.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Keep in mind insurance is based on garaging location, carrier, personal "insurance score" (claims credit score, etc). Obviously after that some carriers are just more competitive or are more competitive in a given state and or area.

I am an agent. I just quoted my Sv650 and my new wolverine.
Wolverine was 274 annually
100,000/300,000 Bodily Injury
$5000 medical payments
Un and Underinsured 100,000/300,000
Comprehensive $100 deductible
Collision $500 deductible
Custom parts & equipment up to $3000

There were no multi policy discounts here as I have my home and auto with other carriers. They just were not as inexpensive as Safeco for me.
We write with all mentioned here Safeco, Auto Owners, Nationwide, etc. I dont use Erie as someone mentioned however so have no experience with them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts