Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year,

Please, any members that have a copy of the factory installation directions for the Gen 1 2nd Battery Kit?

Have the kit ordered (up to 2 weeks out) and want to figure out if I need to run an additional power cable from the 2nd battery back to the front of rig where I am mounting my power distribution block.

Also hoped to have the rig opened up so I can get the accessory wiring planned out in advance so I can get the install done as soon as the kit arrives.

The picture of the kit shows a pile of cables but I cannot find a copy of the install instructions on the inter web. Nothing in the factory Service Manual about 2nd battery install.

If anyone has a copy I would sincerely appreciate a look.

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: Received the kit. The instructions are at best a confusing jumble.

It references a wiring diagram by a page number. When you go to the page number. no diagram.

Found a wiring schematic at end of document but you have to hold it upside sideways to orient the solenoid to the other items. Still trying to figure out which of the two centre posts are for the white and green wires.

Lots of grainy photos on bolting on battery box, controller and solenoid; but the photos stop when you get to the wiring (seriously).

Still trying to decipher the wiring diagram. It indicates you need an optional 12V indicator lamp and a build it your self harness to activate winch 'over ride.'

Back at it today...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts