Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
If it's quieter that's a big plus, especially during hunting season. My only concern would be if the added back pressure on exhaust would cause an issue down the road? Is this something that can be taken off easily?

Reactions: Paul65

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it’s Takes a few minutes to remove. And yes back pressure is a Question I am also concerned about so If someone has more knowledge please reply. The stock pipe is 1inch and the added one is 1.5 inch

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I think the way you have to do it is upload to some other place and then post a link to where you put it. YouTube for example. I’ve never done it but that’s what I see here on this site. Great thread thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'd be interested in a review of it after hunting season. Also, where'd you get it?

I use mine for hunting a few months a year and the occasional drive around the neighborhood. I'm sure the deer and my neighbors would appreciate it being quieter.

For trail riding I don't think the wolverine is even close to the loudest UTV/SXS/ATV I see out there. Not as big an issue there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts