Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had our newest machined sheaves out for a while now and glad to report no issues what so ever. Getting emails and calls plus private messages telling me they work as advertised.

If you watched our explanation video on what we are doing now, I think we finally have this knocked in the head!!!

link to page on our site - Yamaha Wolverine

Todd

·
Vendor
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You sound surprised that your product does what its supposed to do :).
No, just that we made a significant change recently to make them the best there is and the best way to test them is in the field. Me testing one on my hunting Wolverine is not a good test.

So no issues with the new way of doing is all.

Todd

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I have the latest and greatest HW sheave and all is good! I have nothing but good things to say about it so far. I'll be giving it another good run this weekend!

·
Registered
395 Posts
No, just that we made a significant change recently to make them the best there is and the best way to test them is in the field. Me testing one on my hunting Wolverine is not a good test.

So no issues with the new way of doing is all.

Todd
I see. So like what Ford did with the 6.0? Let the customers work the bugs out :)

Just busting your chops. This forum seems like the Hunterworks show at times.

·
Vendor
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I see. So like what Ford did with the 6.0? Let the customers work the bugs out :)

Just busting your chops. This forum seems like the Hunterworks show at times.
Not really, we have over 4000 of them out there and 14 years experience plus two cross country championships using them.

·
Engineer
1,807 Posts
Some sheave companies claim that the Hunterworks sheave doesn't work, that "Hunterworks never gets it right". Obviously those false comments are just an attemp to sell their own products.

Todd at Hunterworks is a machinist and personally makes all his machined sheaves. He never sends them out to a machine shop or third party. They are his own work. Todd cuts out the middle man and sells his sheaves at dealer pricing. You get a great sheave for way less money, the best.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
This forum seems like the Hunterworks show at times.
I can't fault a man for being proud of his work and promoting his business at every opportunity. Tough sledding for a small business these days. (I do like it better when there is no mud slinging though)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts