Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
201 - 220 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 2 XT-R
367 Posts
I'm 47 and the Rmax checked all the boxes for me. However, I'm not going to lie I was so close to buying a General XP. I am so glad I didn't, because the Rmax is one bad boy!!

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
I'm 47 and the Rmax checked all the boxes for me. However, I'm not going to lie I was so close to buying a General XP. I am so glad I didn't, because the Rmax is one bad boy!!
good thing you didn't or your avatar would be:

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
I’m 48, and I’m fairly new to the SxS scene. We purchased our first machine last July (‘20 X2 XT-R) and absolutely loved it.

As winter wound down, we realized our son was no longer going to fit into the bump seat I installed. So as much as I didn’t want to look for a new machine, there really wasn’t a choice. We needed a 4 seater, and I knew I wanted another Yamaha. So, was it gonna be an X4 or an RMAX? Since we almost had the XT-R paid off, I figured we could get an RMAX4 this spring. I had no idea which model we would end up with, and I really lucked out finding an (upgraded) XT-R in stock.

I can’t wait to take the fam out in the new rig and make some memories this summer.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Turning 57 this year and have had a few different side by sides now along many different 4 wheelers and motocross bikes over the last 40 plus years. My wife and I are really enjoying our Wolverine X2. Planning some good multi day rides this summer. The X2 is just a nice all around machine.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I came to this site to get information on buying my first SxS, as I'm sure many others have as well. I strongly believe that different age groups are looking for different qualities in a SxS. I was hesitant about asking people their ages and I never ask women how old they are.

I purchased a Wolverine after getting a lot of great info from this forum. I stated that I was 56 years old in my first post but I was very curious on how old the people were that I was getting information from, so I am asking now. One possibility is that if we all turn out to be ready for the geriatric ward, then all the younger viewers will head straight out and buy a Polaris.

So if you don't mind, tell the faithful how old you are and the single most reason you purchased a Wolverine.

JTB - 56 years old. I purchased a Wolverine because they seem to be very reliable from the information I received from this forum.
50yrs old. First ever SXS X2 XTR currently own 2 Polaris Sportsman 570’s 14 w/2200 miles and my wife has a 15 w/1500 miles. No issues for either one. I’ve been watching the Wolverine for a couple years now and needed something to work around the property but also something I could go play in. Not a hard decision didn’t really consider any other brand.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,268 Posts
Turn 49 today. One more year to half a century😔

·
Registered
85 Posts
55 a couple of weeks ago. Went and looked at this today. It was in for its first service. First one I have seen in Orstralia. It was everything I thought it would be and more. If I put down a $350 deposit I will go on the wait list. Delivery some time early next year. We have two colors available down under....green and green. This version is the XTR, we do not get the base or top models here yet.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,360 Posts
Reactions: Thunder God
201 - 220 of 225 Posts