Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
181 - 200 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Well, I have watching this thread for a while now, so I guess I should post. I am 53, but have a few more miles than that on this old body... My past professions were a little tough on me. 4 confirmed concussions, 39 broken bones, a couple stainless screws and plates, 3 reconstructive surgeries. Had ALOT of fun though, wouldn't change a thing!!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Sounds like me...but all my stuff is titanium...well...at least that's what they charged me for, and I don't set off metal detectors! LOL

Well, I have watching this thread for a while now, so I guess I should post. I am 53, but have a few more miles than that on this old body... My past professions were a little tough on me. 4 confirmed concussions, 39 broken bones, a couple stainless screws and plates, 3 reconstructive surgeries. Had ALOT of fun though, wouldn't change a thing!!

·
Registered
2021 Canned Ham Maverick Sport Max 1000r
666 Posts
37 and feeling old as dirt.. 3 week old is kicking my arse lol

·
Registered
2021 X4 xtr
83 Posts
49 in May. I have a 1986 Moto4 225, a grizzly 450 and now I Am the proud owner of a 2021 Wolvy xt-r. I am sold on Yamaha because the 225 is probably the most reliable vehicle i have ever owned, bar none!

Can't wait to get this thing out on the trails in Maine. Hopefully I will see some of you out there.

Jeff

·
Registered
400 Posts
37 in a couple weeks.

Bought the Yamaha for reliability. Not a Fan of Polaris and didn't like what Honda had to offer. I own Honda, Suzuki, and Yamaha machines currently.

Reactions: Mad Dog_037

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,360 Posts
Puppies out their on the trail. Some of us are over the hill riding happily.

·
Premium Member
2021 RMAX4 XTR
552 Posts
I've posted inhere previously but to update I'm 56 and on my 3rd Yamaha SxS now, Yamaha owner since my teens ,

Reactions: Thunder God

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Im sneeking up on 70 this year. Young enough to have fun and old enough to survive it!

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,360 Posts
Im sneeking up on 70 this year. Young enough to have fun and old enough to survive it!
Lol I've snuck over that now...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I’m 48 going on 21 and chose the RMax xtr because when I walked into the showroom she made my head turn. I’ve been a Honda owner of 3 & 4 wheelers for many years with no complaints and Yamaha outboards also. Love at first sight I guess. Honda should have dressed up for the party because Yamaha got the ride home

181 - 200 of 225 Posts