·
Registered
718 Posts
230-240ish...

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With that many miles have you noticed anything other then the springs "wearing in"
I was having oil usage issue,but haven't added any oil since the last oil change with about 40 hours use,maybe the oil starts to break down at around 90 hours,so am keeping a close eye on it,other than the shocks sagging has been good so far.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
I'm right at 1k. No issues yet except constantly losing the bolts out of the seat back

·
Registered
385 Posts
Just wondering did you get rid of all your other vechicles? I have about 1400 on mine also without any issues except tie rod ends worn but I attribute that to really rocky trails.:cool:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just wondering did you get rid of all your other vechicles? I have about 1400 on mine also without any issues except tie rod ends worn but I attribute that to really rocky trails.:cool:
have only had the wolverine and my old Honda foreman,I know Honda bob had quite a few and puts lots of miles on them.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
I still have both of my grizzlies. Don't ride them as much though

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm about at 800 miles at the moment. No real problems at all, a messed up boot, lost seat bolts, shocks sagging a bit, and now a broken floorboard (self inflicted)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Barely broke in:

IMG_4719.JPG

1 - 12 of 12 Posts