Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Placed an order at my dealer today for a RMAX 4 LE. He says Yamaha has told them not to expect them until May. Something also about Yamaha not even taking more orders at this time? What have other been hearing/told? I was hoping to get mine end of March early April so this is a little disheartening. Friend of mine was able to pick up a 4 seat XTR today though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered an Rmax4 LE day one. still waiting. Yamaha keeps pushing delivery estimates back. spoke to my dealer earlier this week. He said they are telling him middle of February but it’s been pushed back so much I’m not holding my breath.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder what it is about the LE that they are missing? I'd imagine it must be something with the shocks? As people have been able to order the radios for their machines and blue colored plastics shouldn't be something they can't get I imagine. Or maybe a supply vs demand thing I don't know. Disappointing but I guess it just gives me more time for aftermarket accessories to come out.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ordered January 9th from Yamaha Canada. Shipping in March, ETA on arrival at dealer supposedly early April hopefully.....at this rate I will have all my accessories before I get the machine!!!

Reactions: Tommygun921

·
Registered
183 Posts
Placed an order at my dealer today for a RMAX 4 LE. He says Yamaha has told them not to expect them until May. Something also about Yamaha not even taking more orders at this time? What have other been hearing/told? I was hoping to get mine end of March early April so this is a little disheartening. Friend of mine was able to pick up a 4 seat XTR today though.
Was told by my dealer they have one more Rmax2 allotted to them this cycle. Mine was not part of the Yamaha cancelled orders so I was assured I will get one this spring. All units are pre-sold now. After that who knows what is going to be available....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya it's sad. Been (Really) wanting a SxS since the launch of the YXZ. Was leaning towards an X4 to haul the Fam along but waited for the rumored machine they were working on. Glad I did as it was the RMAX which fits my needs/wants better than the X4. Now having to wait who knows how long.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
1,762 Posts
It'll happen guys. I know how you feel. I was going nuts waiting for mine because I had already sold my X4 and didn't have a SXS anymore. Ordered mine on Sept. 8th and took delivery Oct. 3rd. Just under 4 weeks but it felt like 6 months. LOL. I know a ordered a base ( because I was willing to accessorize it myself to have the gray color ) and the LE's definitely seem to be taking longer but they also seem to be steadily arriving at dealerships. Check out the RMAX Facebook group. I know lots of forum members aren't Facebook fans, neither am I actually, but many people on there are posting pics of their new RMAX's almost daily.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It'll happen guys. I know how you feel. I was going nuts waiting for mine because I had already sold my X4 and didn't have a SXS anymore. Ordered mine on Sept. 8th and took delivery Oct. 3rd. Just under 4 weeks but it felt like 6 months. LOL. I know a ordered a base ( because I was willing to accessorize it myself to have the gray color ) and the LE's definitely seem to be taking longer but they also seem to be steadily arriving at dealerships. Check out the RMAX Facebook group. I know lots of forum members aren't Facebook fans, neither am I actually, but many people on there are posting pics of their new RMAX's almost daily.
I got off of Facebook cuz I got tired of reading about politics all the time. But what is the name of the group?

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
1,762 Posts
I got off of Facebook cuz I got tired of reading about politics all the time. But what is the name of the group?
Yamaha Wolverine RMAX

Reactions: Tommygun921

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ordered a base rmax4 at end of November. Was told sometime in January
pushed back till sometime in February. Honestly thought i think my dealer doesn’t have a clue and just keeps feeding me bs. Lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ordered a base rmax4 at end of November. Was told sometime in January
pushed back till sometime in February. Honestly thought i think my dealer doesn’t have a clue and just keeps feeding me bs. Lol
That's what I'm afraid of as well! 😢 Later it gets I might as well get a 2022.

·
Registered
2021 Rmax4 SE
84 Posts
I had went to my dealer back in early October and was told some time in the new year. They called me the last week of November and were invoiced for it. I took delivery November 30th. I got lucky I guess.

Reactions: wolvymanx4

·
Registered
24 Posts
Whe I bought mine two weeks ago, all of my local dealers had base models in both colors, there were LE and XT-R models available too if I wanted to travel. I used the Yamaha website inventory search feature to find what I wanted.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Basw and XTR are in stock around here.

Reactions: wolvymanx4

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
1,153 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd start checking other dealers, and pull my order / deposit if I found one.

This is my plan if I can't get one once I'm fully ready for it. Looked it up on Yamaha's website and there's a few LEs without 500 miles of me. Which is a ways but if I could get it a month or so earlier it wouldn't be an issue.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I ordered my LE in September. Delivery got pushed back multiple times. Finally showed up mid January. You can't really trust Yamaha website. A lot of what shows up there is already sold, just not delivered yet.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts