Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going to Hopedale sportsman club in Hopedale Ohio. Its close to Cadiz. I go at least once every year. Usually 3 or 4 rides a year. This weekends ride is the only one they have scheduled due to pipeline construction schedule conflicts. Might be the only one this year. P.S. they have real good food, camping is free.

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
Anybody going to Hopedale sportsman club in Hopedale Ohio. Its close to Cadiz. I go at least once every year. Usually 3 or 4 rides a year. This weekends ride is the only one they have scheduled due to pipeline construction schedule conflicts. Might be the only one this year. P.S. they have real good food, camping is free.
WOW talk about blast from the past. I haven't been there since college. I went to school in Pittsburgh, and two of my classmates lived in Cadiz, so we rode that area all the time. I went on a ride called Rumble on the Ridge, back in 05' or 06' maybe, can't remember for sure.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rumble on the ridge is gone. I hear they built houses on that property. Hopedale and Renegade Ridge are the only 2 I know of in that area now.
WOW talk about blast from the past. I haven't been there since college. I went to school in Pittsburgh, and two of my classmates lived in Cadiz, so we rode that area all the time. I went on a ride called Rumble on the Ridge, back in 05' or 06' maybe, can't remember for sure.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure would be nice if Wayne stepped it up. Hopedale was a parking lot this weekend. Sport quads stuck everywhere. Took me 3 1/2 hours just to ride the first half. Fight in the campground, trucks and trailers stuck in campground. Real zoo this year.
Would be nice if there were more places in Ohio. I don't think Wayne is 50 inch+ friendly yet.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Sure would be nice if Wayne stepped it up. Hopedale was a parking lot this weekend. Sport quads stuck everywhere. Took me 3 1/2 hours just to ride the first half. Fight in the campground, trucks and trailers stuck in campground. Real zoo this year.
Sounds like a lot of people gittin 'er dun.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Perry Trail maintenance crew posted the law change on FB last September. I rode there once before it closed for the winter and it's definitely challenging. I'm looking forward to this spring. It opens back up April 2. The web site lists 20+ miles of trails but there is supposedly triple that.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome. Is there camping at the trailhead? Or somewhere close?
Perry Trail maintenance crew posted the law change on FB last September. I rode there once before it closed for the winter and it's definitely challenging. I'm looking forward to this spring. It opens back up April 2. The web site lists 20+ miles of trails but there is supposedly triple that.

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
Awesome. Is there camping at the trailhead? Or somewhere close?
HERE is the link to their website. It shows 62" under the APV Rules tab. You can also download their trail map HERE

It says camping is not allowed at the trail head, but there are hotels in the area, and camping at the parks 25-30 mins away.

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
Wayne is still at 50" according tot heir website HERE, but I just emailed them to ask if they have any plans in the future to expand the width restriction. Since this is the Federal Government we are dealing with there, I won't hold my breath.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts