Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to start a thread to get everyone's hill climb video's. Let show what a Wolverine can do!

Here's my little climb yesterday on Mammoth hill. Lightly feathering throttle up.. can tell it has plenty of power at the end when I get on it.

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, low in 4 wheel lock. One handed while I held my phone shooting the vid :D On mud tires and not rock crawling tires too but they seem to work.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Sand hills

Bone stock.....stock tires, stock sheave, no slugs, no lift, no pcv. I was just trying to idle up the hill. Sand was kinda loose. Had to back out and start over couple of times but made it. This is quite a bit steeper than it appears on video.

Reactions: Kirk57 and All out

·
Registered
395 Posts
Nice videos. I hate hill climb videos. They always look 1/10th as scary and steep as they were in real life. When you show them to people they are like "yeah. Whatever.". You insist that it was like 10 times steeper than it looks and they just roll their eyes. "Like that 3 foot bass you caught that got away.". :)

·
Registered
385 Posts
That is 100% correct, that is the one thing I hate about my Go Pro everything looks easy , and if it was easy I wouldn't be recording it. :cool:

Reactions: chief

·
Registered
718 Posts
That's nuckin futz!!! No way I'd try that shit.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts