Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
It's been on sale since the day I posted that the released it. Just had to go to their page not the release page link I was sent

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's been on sale since the day I posted that the released it. Just had to go to their page not the release page link I was sent
Ah... Thanks! My bad.. I'm going to be placing the order in a month or so. Wolvie is going under the knife for the next round of parts soon.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still only Fits 28s i asked
Yes, I posted before in the other thread. The reason you can't run tires larger that 28's is because the wheel is to close to the rear fender.

The way to eliminate this is to have lower control arms that move the rear wheels slightly more to the rear. Highlifter and CATVOS both make arms for other vehicles.

The only way you can get the clearance from a lift would be to go stupid high, think monster truck. That would place the wheels well below the bottom of the chassis. CATVOS and Highlifter have both created and sell kits that will do that for rzr and ranger, at that point though you're replacing upper and lower control arms, axles at the very lease.

Just to give you an idea of what I'm talking about... Also the price is over 3k.. Rear relocate arms could cost a few hundred and could be added to a stock or any lift out and would allow you to clear 30's easily.
Custom ATV of Shreveport

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This kit is +2 out not forward is it not? Guy here has it on his viking and I swear it moved them 2 inches out not forward
It depends on the kit but they move the wheels which ever direction will give the clearance it needs but a lot if not most move it forward or rear .. you'll see forward clearance arms used all the time on lifts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts