Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

Lower mileage less add-ons or Higher mileage Loaded

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2021 X4
179 Posts
Get a Rzr Velocity Turbo or X3 Maxx TurboRR if you are gonna go all out haha! TurboR Can am Maxx is my next.
I'm in eastern NC but willing to travel a bit for the right deal. Honestly I started out looking to spend 13-13.5 on a used x4 base, then moved up to 15k or so for a 2020 x4 for the better frame, etc. Now I might as well just order a Rmax4 XTR limited platinum Denali premium. :cautious:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a 2020 X4 XTR, purchased new last January. I ride literally in the Everglades, lots of deep mud, water, swamps, etc. and I have 2500 perfect miles on mine. I’ve lifted it, bigger tires, tuner, etc...but in Respect to reliability, it’s been perfect. In fact, of the 50+ dudes I know that ride near me, mines the only one that hasn’t failed or broken. It’s reliable AF.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Get a 2021 X4 they go for 15999 the XTR is 16999 i have been screwed personally every time I've ever bought a used toy. Someone has to have a solid reason to get rid of a 2020 after decking it out.......... I've learned used toys end up biting you and costing more than new at the end of the day.
Where are you seeing these prices? Esp on the XTR??

·
Registered
2021 X4
179 Posts
Where are you seeing these prices? Esp on the XTR??
I'm in idaho, im assuming its MSRP so would think it should be somewhat standard. But they are the prices my dealer is asking.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I'm in idaho, im assuming its MSRP so would think it should be somewhat standard. But they are the prices my dealer is asking.
Every X4 XTR I've seen is MSRP at 18,199. If you have them up there for 16,999 that seems like a very good deal.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
At that price I would just buy new. There's not enough savings to justify the used purchase.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts