Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone just a quick intro,my name is Pat and I own a small farm on the east coast of Australia (about thirty miles inland from the most easterly point).I've just recently put a deposit on an Rmax which will bring an end to eight years of Can Am ownership.Having said that the commander will be with me for a while yet as getting hold of an Rmax over here is near impossible,but hopefully the end of April should see me with one.Looking forward to reading more on these machines as there's a heap of content on this forum and hopefully getting a bit of help if I get stuck doing something.
Regards Pat.

Registered
RMAX 2 XT-R
Welcome ! You will find a wealth of information here..... and a few misplaced opinions as well.馃ぃ There are several owners on here that have every technical spec on this machine memorized. Modifications are covered for almost anything you could imagine to install. Most of us have owned ATV's, motorcycle, SXS's , and off road vehicles for the majority of our lives, so ask anything ..... you'll probably find an answer.

Premium Member
2021 Wolverine RMax4 LE
Welcome to the family Banshee and Nadia!

Reactions: Banshee

Registered
Hi Pat we are east of Byron as well. Still waiting on my rmax - hopefully October. Did you get yours yet?

Good to see another aussie here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts