Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rode it today for 50 miles felt good more comfortable than the rhino. Felt like it was lacking some mid range put overall I am very pleased right now.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So far I have added the Yamaha fold down windshield, the Yamaha rear window, Moose 387x wheels with Moose Switchback tires, Super winch 4000lbs, SSV overhead stereo from Yamaha, Koplin Basket, and a spare tire carrier, 330 Power sports 12 inch light bar.
wheel2.png wolv.png

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
welcome to the forum. looking good.

·
Banned
420 Posts
If you need more power there is a guy near you that can help you with that.

Reactions: Bob3663

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys. On mounting the basket I made two tie downs on each side of it, and I think there was two bed bolts I changed out with longer ones to make it hold better. It pulls it down to the hooks in the bed. Looks like will be trying it out this coming sunday, so I will let you know.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
This gave me a good idea. I don't have room for a basket with my tote in the back. I'm thinking about making a steel framed tailgate that will slide in the factory slots with an incorporated tire mount. I could slide the tire carrier gate in for our longer rides and not be saddled with a tire mount taking up space when I'm working around the yard.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
How do you like the rear window? Does it flap around or noisey at all? Trying to figure out if I wants he Yamaha or a poly one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts