Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Looking forward to connecting and learning everything there is to know about these awesome Machines. I spent about 60
days researching hard before choosing my first SXS. Countless hours and nights analyzing/overanalyzing, watching, reading, and test driving.

I finally took delivery of my 2021 RMAX 4 XTR today. This is my first recreational vehicle, way back used to own a 27 foot Bayliner boat years ago but never had a dirt bike, quad, or sxs.

I got the 4 seater, Full Soft Enclosure, Fold down Windshield, Stereo, and Heater Core. I also opted for the 4year Warranty and Maintained Plus.

Look forward to enjoying this SXS over the years. I'm from Pittsburgh but frequent Indiana, Pa..Johnstown, Pine Creek Valley, Potter County and Hyner where I have camps.

·
Administrator
2,794 Posts
You're so lucky this is your first SxS. Many of us have had to go through many less-refined vehicles and you're first SxS is the creme de la creme. Congrats!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're so lucky this is your first SxS. Many of us have had to go through many less-refined vehicles and you're first SxS is the creme de la creme. Congrats!
Thanks! . I've held off for so long standing on the sidelines at camp watching hundreds of RZRs, Talons, Pioneers, Generals, fly by.

I'm glad I was able to finally land on one that seems solid.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Yes, this is my third SxS, you picked the right one the first time! I never really cared for the look of the 4 seater, but that looks awesome with the soft sides on it!

Reactions: PittsburghRMAX4xtr

·
Registered
699 Posts
Congrats. It looks awesome.

·
Premium Member
2021 RMAX4 XTR
180 Posts
Welcome to the forum PittsburghRMAX4 good to see another local guy on here, I took delivery yesterday as well.
I've owned a 2013 Rhino then the 2019 X2, you picked an excellent Beast for your 1st SxS !
IMHO this forum is "The Force" and I use it to my advantage when it comes to information and how to's !
I frequent lower Somerset County & Garrett County MD but ride other areas as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new ride! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the forum PittsburghRMAX4 good to see another local guy on here, I took delivery yesterday as well.
I've owned a 2013 Rhino then the 2019 X2, you picked an excellent Beast for your 1st SxS !
IMHO this forum is "The Force" and I use it to my advantage when it comes to information and how to's !
I frequent lower Somerset County & Garrett County MD but ride other areas as well.
Thanks. Can't wait
Glad to see some RMAX4 XTRs coming out to people. Still waiting with no update on delivery to DFW dealer in a month. Argh.
Good Luck. Hope you take delivery soon, there weren't many around here. They were taking deposits and a lot of orders

·
Premium Member
2021 RMAX4 XTR
180 Posts
Gfouts15 I contacted my dealer the day after Yamaha released the RMAX he said they had one 4 seat XTR promised for mid to late December delivery a few days later I claimed it with deposit and it ended up coming in last week, I'm just glad it came in and hope all those waiting get theirs soon as well !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts