Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Wolverine x4 XTR
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was looking at Rmax dash on the base model and got to thinking it would be a nice place to mount some cab heater vents. After a little searching I found this cool superATV heater.

Does anyone have the dimensions on the AP mount/opening? maybe this can be crammed in there with a little edge molding for a nice heater setup? The heater measures 10" x 4.5" x 11.75" according to the sales spec on Amazon.

·
Registered
2021 RMax 2 Gray in Nova Scotia
996 Posts
I can take some measurements when I get home and will edit this post, but I'm going to initially say it won't fit.

Edit... not even close. Rough numbers, but something like 8 1/4 across the top, 7 1/4 on the bottom. 3.5in tall, maybe 7in deep to the intake funnel.

On either side of the center console there's space for the heater vents, with the heater placement being under the driver's seat.

So I was looking at Rmax dash on the base model and got to thinking it would be a nice place to mount some cab heater vents. After a little searching I found this cool superATV heater.

Does anyone have the dimensions on the AP mount/opening? maybe this can be crammed in there with a little edge molding for a nice heater setup? The heater measures 10" x 4.5" x 11.75" according to the sales spec on Amazon.

View attachment 91785

1 - 2 of 2 Posts