Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you all doin for heaters in your wolverine to keep the windshield from bein frosted and frozen with a full cab...i am goin to install my cab and that but need to keep windshield unfrosted...thx

·
Registered
17 Posts
there is a thread started on this,i have been getting by with a window defroster ,and also put a couple vents in center consel ,some members are also installing heaters for the Viking.
I installed a tractor heater it is about 10 inch by 8, 17500 btu and has a high and low speed electic fan. I remove the hose from the thermostat and went to the heater on the rool bar between the seat and went back to the hose. Work great!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I installed a tractor heater it is about 10 inch by 8, 17500 btu and has a high and low speed electic fan. I remove the hose from the thermostat and went to the heater on the rool bar between the seat and went back to the hose. Work great!
I would love to see a picture of your set up.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Has anyone successfully modified the heater air intake to take its air inside the cab? I find when driving in water the underside steams and the heater sucks that humidity and steams up the windshield.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.