Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got home from dealer today,and noticed headlights are loose,there is a small Philips scew and a large Philips screw,the small screw is loose and can't seem to tighten it,has anybody had this issue?

·
Registered
211 Posts
If you are tightening the small screw at the bottom rear of the headlight, that is your up/down headlight adjustment. There are 3 bigger phillips head screws holding each headlight in. One on the side near the radiator which is hard to get to without a stubby phillips. One on the opposite that is removed/tightened through a hole in the black plastic nose trim that the headlight mounts in. The last one is underneath and screws vertically from the bottom. It actually holds the adjuster/small screw into the channel it is mounted in. If any of the larger ones will not tighten, you stripped out.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are tightening the small screw at the bottom rear of the headlight, that is your up/down headlight adjustment. There are 3 bigger phillips head screws holding each headlight in. One on the side near the radiator which is hard to get to without a stubby phillips. One on the opposite that is removed/tightened through a hole in the black plastic nose trim that the headlight mounts in. The last one is underneath and screws vertically from the bottom. It actually holds the adjuster/small screw into the channel it is mounted in. If any of the larger ones will not tighten, you stripped out.
I see what yu are saying, I think I got the adjuster screw to hold ,was wondering why my lights were shining on the tops of the trees on high beam

·
Registered
72 Posts
I had to adjust mine on my first night ride too. They were also lighting the top of the trees.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts