Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many of us are heading out for a long weekend with our families and friends, please be safe and don't forget to remember those who died while serving in our armed services. This goes for our Canadian friends on here too, I've been deployed to Kandahar Afghanistan back in 2002 with a group of Canadian military, great guys!

I'll be camping and riding my Wolverine up in Eureka, Alaska for the next 4 days, hopefully I have some good pictures to share next week.

USAF Master Sergeant (Retired) 1984-2004

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I know many of us are heading out for a long weekend with our families and friends, please be safe and don't forget to remember those who died while serving in our armed services. This goes for our Canadian friends on here too, I've been deployed to Kandahar Afghanistan back in 2002 with a group of Canadian military, great guys!

I'll be camping and riding my Wolverine up in Eureka, Alaska for the next 4 days, hopefully I have some good pictures to share next week.

USAF Master Sergeant (Retired) 1984-2004
my dad was a sergeant major in world war 2 and thanks to him and guys like you we still have the freedom to ride in peace.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Will be remembering all that served. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I skipped out of work today to turn a long weekend into a longer one. Not too far into ride I stuck the Wolvy in a nasty pit. Guess that winch should have been higher on the need list. Had a come a long and strap. Also had small folding shovel. About an hour of pulling, digging and adding rocks I freed it. Tried to upload pic but can't from here.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A few pictures from this weekend.

And here's pictures of a forest fire that was just below my house while we were out camping. A HUGE thank you to the hot shot crews and air tankers for controlling the fire to 25 acres!

·
Registered
385 Posts
A big thanks for all who served the nation owes you all a big debt of gratitude. Hopefully help is coming to the military with the upcoming election, hopefully the idiotic rules of engagement will be changed to protect our military instead of the enemy. the military should be turned loose and destroy the enemy. I served 26 years in law enforcement and believe me I know what its like try and do your job with your hands tied to your balls Have a happy and safe Memorial day and thank the VETS,:cool:

Reactions: MORSNO

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
THANK YOU to all who have served! We were camping this weekend since Thursday, and we all talked quite a lot about our country and our military, and the trouble it is in. We can only hope this years election turns things around. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.