Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Let us know how you like Rush I have been thinking about going there.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Let us know how you like Rush I have been thinking about going there.

Will do. A guy in our WV group goes there a few times a year. His friend has a house there. I guess we are staying there. He says its great. A lot of different vehicles too. Not just SXS.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I heard there are a lot of rail buggies and camping is all primitive no hook-ups.

Reactions: DogRunner2

·
Registered
59 Posts
Rode Rush Last year it was a good day trip. But not much more than that. The Hatfield and Mccoys trails , Rockhouse will be nice when they get the connector done.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Rode Rush Last year it was a good day trip. But not much more than that. The Hatfield and Mccoys trails , Rockhouse will be nice when they get the connector done.
The new connector will be awesome. I love staying at Twin Hollow but Rockhouse is my least favorite trail.

·
Registered
198 Posts
we are going to hatfield april 6 for 5 days, staying at Pocahontas atv resort in bramwell, this will be our first time there
was suppose to be 6 of us going but 2 done dropped out, but im going if everyone drops out:), hope its as good as everyone says it is

·
Registered
59 Posts
Stayed at Pocahontas Resort 2 years ago, was nice and clean, looks like they are under new management, Leave early one day and ride all 3 trail systems back to Pineville and eat and back, roughly over 100 miles all on Hatfield Trails. Yes the connector trail at Rockhouse will make that a much better trip, suppose to open in May.

·
Registered
198 Posts
thanks for the advice, the people at pocahantas was very nice when I reserved, he even said if you broke down he would come out and help you back in free of charge, hey u cant beat that with a stick:D, and a free waffle breakfast every morning to top it off, and to think my boys are backing out on me, shoot if its for free , its for me, give me 3......

·
Registered
26 Posts
A group of us stayed at Pocahontas ATV last fall. The place was great! They are now in the process of building 4-5 new cabins, should be done in a few weeks. The managers are very knowledgeable of the area .they guided us on some H&M trails but mostly we rode outlaw trails. Going back later this spring. Be sure to grab a bite to eat at the corner restaurant in Bramwell, I can't think of the name of it but the food and atmosphere was really cool!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts