Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new to Yamaha and the Rmax. I've been looking for a nice rear window with a decent seal that could be used in the cold with little modifications and haven't found anything I liked that I've seen in person. SuperATV seems to have a large void at the bottom that would allow the snow and cold air to draft inside the cab. I like the looks and fit of the front EMP Glass windshield and decided I'd try the hardcoated rear also. Sorry to say, it's a total waste of money and time I think. Maybe I installed it wrong, (but don't know how that could be....) but nothing seems to fit right with the stock seatbelts... Any one have one that can compare what I have to yours? I'd hate to have a $275 paper weight!
Building Wood Floor Flooring Automotive exterior
Fixture Window Building House Gas
Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Trunk Bumper
Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting
Automotive tire Vehicle Window Wood Plant
Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bumper Vehicle door
This is what I have...notice the center holes not ligning up, the off center hole for the seatbelt, the hole not drilled on the end of the 2 pieces where they go together, not to mention that 1-1/2" tall piece that sticks out on the end for the first tree limb to break off and destroy it! Any help will be appreciated. Please note--I am not bashing EMP on this problem as of yet, I'm looking for assistance first, before I start that line of stuff

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the same rear window with the same issues. I wish I would have spent the money on the stock Yamaha glass rear window with the sliding glass. This way,. I would not have to take it off in the summer months. I have had it for a number of weeks now, and it is NOTICEABLY warmer in the cab. I don't see any effects of the issues you mentioned, but they did bug me. I hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts