Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the idea, as I said in another post I have seen this work before but no promises this time

The idea is to blitz a company with emails about half doors ... not all companies .. just one. The idea being to bring awareness to the idea of doors and make them believe there is a market for it.

First step is to figure out what company small or large .. what is better ? After we get a general idea of what company we will start another thread of people reminding people to continue to email this company .. we don't want repeated emails from 4 guys but emails from countless members bringing attention to it .. we share the same doors as the viking .. so if we can get someone to jump on that forum and start this same thread once the company is picked that would be great.

NOT FOR DEBATE : no latch location talk not door hight talk no length talk no shape or hinge talk cus we don't care HALF DOORS the company will make the choice in the end if it works ...

Let's see what we can do fellas

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Sounds like a wonderful idea. Good luck getting a consensus of who to target.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Im down.. lets do it

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
first of all who out there makes doors. all are mostly for the rzr
pro armor
bling star
superatv
speed industries
Dragonfire racing.
UTV inc

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
there is already two companies making full doors for the wolverine including defender cabs so they have the profile with a frame,hinges and a latch already designed and I think they would even sell the frame and hardware separate if you wanted to put on your own skin

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No offense but defender cab doors are ugly as hell but serve a purpose of enclosing the cab ... I am looking and I am sure most are looking for a half door made of aluminum or a uhmw product .. again no offense. The goal here is to have a company make us half doors not give us options ...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thibk super atv would be great but they are a site sponsor and may catch on to the emails lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts