Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why so much drama over a $300 sheave that nobody is getting rich on? I've never seen such a bunch of childish behavior from supposed adults. I've never done business with either guy and under these conditions I likely never will. I understand backing your guy but you guys are taking this to an extreme. The JBS guys came busting in guns a blazing just looking for a reason to be ticked off. JBS plastered on every pic and avatar. I can see why Hunterworks might get upset when he has been here offering help and advice all along and all these new guys come in demanding respect and = everything. Well fellas, respect is earned not given. I have no idea what started this feud but I think the 2 vendors should hash it out themselves and their respective cronies should stay out of it.

Just my .02 I've learned a lot on this site but if this BS continues I will spend my time elsewhere.

·
Banned
420 Posts
It's not just about the sheave.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Why so much drama over a $300 sheave that nobody is getting rich on? I've never seen such a bunch of childish behavior from supposed adults. I've never done business with either guy and under these conditions I likely never will. I understand backing your guy but you guys are taking this to an extreme. The JBS guys came busting in guns a blazing just looking for a reason to be ticked off. JBS plastered on every pic and avatar. I can see why Hunterworks might get upset when he has been here offering help and advice all along and all these new guys come in demanding respect and = everything. Well fellas, respect is earned not given. I have no idea what started this feud but I think the 2 vendors should hash it out themselves and their respective cronies should stay out of it.

Just my .02 I've learned a lot on this site but if this BS continues I will spend my time elsewhere.
Very well put.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Roady I like you. There is much more to this. Just take a look at the whole picture of what and how this transpired. A vendor is awarded a place on this site and 2 days later for no appearant reason 2 days later he's gone. Did he do something wrong in those 2 days? I didn't see anything. Did you. What went on behind the scenes? Obviously something, then he's gone with no explanation. Things just aren't suppose to work that way in our society. They do. But why ?

Tell me. What do you see ?

I'm just baffled.

Then you got a few smarta$$es that just chime in to stir shit and have nothing really to offer. Yes I did that a couple times and I was reprimanded, then settled down. Nothing is said to them. Why. The side they are on that's why.

I probably won't be here much longer and that will make some happy. Sad part is there a bunch of guys on here I like including you. I like to hang around to see how this all plays out. I'll take the abuse I'm sure will come my way but I'm gonna do my damnedest to stay on the high road.

·
Registered
57 Posts
............. Just my .02 I've learned a lot on this site but if this BS continues I will spend my time elsewhere.
That is probably a very good idea. There are other sites that are much more open and you would get a much wider view.

I myself will be out of here before too long.

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
I really don't have a dog in that fight but what I don't understand is that no one seems to know the reason that he's not around anymore, yet they're outraged? Find out what happened then get mad if you want

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
I really don't have a dog in that fight but what I don't understand is that no one seems to know the reason that he's not around anymore, yet they're outraged? Find out what happened then get mad if you want
It isn't that nobody knows, it's that nobody is saying...We have addressed this topic so many times in other threads it's ridiculous. The whole feud is driven off bad blood between the vendors, due to some backstabbing, lying, and cheating. One individual was banned from all of the Forum Foundry owned websites because they couldn't follow the rules. That's all I will say.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well..............even the Hatfield's and McCoy's feud ended................eventually.

·
Banned
420 Posts
FTM what you say maybe true. But in this most recent episode I would guess a contract was signed, money changed hands and then he was added to forum. 2 days pass them he's gone. Somebody show me what he did in those 2 days to be removed.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Has anybody actually heard directly from Mr JBS (sorry don't know his name) if he was given any explanation? Or if he knows what is going on?

·
Banned
420 Posts
He too is waiting on an answer. The owner's of this forum surely know the reason after all it was them that made the decision. Why don't they explain ?

·
Banned
420 Posts
FTM you are correct. The site owner/operator surely knows the reason so why no explanation ?

·
Registered
510 Posts
All the other forums I belong to do the same thing. Problem child gets brushed under the rug and posts/threads get deleted. Unless you happened to follow the fight in real time, you will never know what transpired. Personally, I will let the Mods and sight owners run the forum as they see fit. I'm just a fish in their pond. Others need to follow the rules also..

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm completely unbiased on my opinion, have no ties to either company/forum anything. I've been saying it forever on here and a few other places, the more the merrier and it helps build a great forum and helps me build up my machine with the best products. Until I seen a head to head comparison on sheaves, sheaves vs. stock, I was not going to buy one. I know it goes beyond just the products they each offer but this bickering and constant fighting between moderators/vendors does no one and good, especially not me and its pissing me off, i'm about to just quit this forum. PLEASE grow up everyone. People do more griping and bragging on say one product over the other on this forum than any other i've been on, when they should/could be posting pictures/ride reviews on the experience out on the trail and how to modify these machines to work better. Hope ya'll the best.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts