1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Nice work!!!!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Be forewarned that if it rains that case will get wet and it will be like a humidifier inside the case - not good for your gun or scope. Ask me how I know. Other than that, should work great.

Reactions: Hahny and 660griz

·
Registered
166 Posts
Be forewarned that if it rains that case will get wet and it will be like a humidifier inside the case - not good for your gun or scope. Ask me how I know. Other than that, should work great.
I was going to say the same. My brother has the same case on his Pioneer. Had it for a few years, gun gets wet. Good for keeping dust and water off as you ride to the stand but, take it inside when a big rain expected.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 4 SE (XTR in US)
21 Posts
Here are some pics of the set up I had in my X4, Two Kolpin hard Cases. I used the Quad rack clamp & bolted it to the Stock seat frames.

Attachments

Reactions: Trail Rider

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX2 XT-R
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The case comes with a rain fly. Hopefully it works. At night hunting I can bring the guns in and cover the machine. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Keep your desiccant bags when you order soemthing and put a couple in your gun case. I keep some in my gun safe in the house too. I've been told you can pop them in the oven to dry them out and reuse but I haven't tried that.

·
Registered
617 Posts
The case comes with a rain fly. Hopefully it works. At night hunting I can bring the guns in and cover the machine. Thanks.
I can tell you from experience the rain fly works and I've never had any moisture in that gun pack despite rainy hunting days and left over night with a lot of moisture. I wouldn't do it for long term storage, but that pack is very well made.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts