Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have some pics on how you mount you guns in your X4, I mainly carry a bow but my son has a crossbow. Have not came up with a good plan. Post pics of your setup if you don’t mind, I need some ideas

·
Registered
190 Posts
Anyone have some pics on how you mount you guns in your X4, I mainly carry a bow but my son has a crossbow. Have not came up with a good plan. Post pics of your setup if you don’t mind, I need some ideas
Yamaha missed the mark on this one, as a sport/rec vehicle, these accessories shouldve be available from the get go. They state they have some 'coming'...that said, most folks I've seen are using rhino grips on the back bars or, roof mounted clamps attached to the roll cage bars.
I run a soft cab so the back x bars (x2) wont work with the flap closed.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
579 Posts
I had the kolpin fin grips on the back cross bar on my gen 1 and the angle was perfect for holding my bow and rifle. Not sure what I’m gonna do with my bow on the x2.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, hope some more ideas roll in. The only good spot I found when I have 2 people is the seats in the back push forward. Bow just sets in there snugg

·
Registered
156 Posts
When I hunt with my X4, I remove the rear seats completely. It’s pretty simple and yields a lot of covered space. For my rifles,I attach a double gun soft case behind the front seats. It’s gives decent access but not ideal. When my hunting buddy and I are headed out to hunt from our base camp, we put our rifles up thru the passenger hand hold with the butt stock on the floor board. A simple Velcro strap holds the barrels secure to the hand hold. Makes for easy access in grizzly country.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My issue is I may have more than 2 people. Sometimes it is just me and my son and other times my wife and daughter are there as well. So I still need to set it up so I cam use all 4 seats

·
Registered
2 Posts
On my gen 1, the kolpin fin grips were mounted on the back cross bar, and the angle was ideal for holding my bow and rifle. On the x2, I'm not sure what I'll do with my bow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts