Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased my Wolverine on 11/12/15 and have only 12 miles on so far. I have added a fold down windshield, 5000lb winch, and 26" Kenda Executioners on the stock aluminum wheels. I have also fabbed up brackets for the winch switch and a windshield bag from the Harley I traded for the Wolverine. The bag was a gift from my kids so I kept it. I have overfenders on backorder and ordered a Superatv lift yesterday. I am gonna try to post pics but not sure how yet.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
137.JPG Windshield & winch

Reactions: moto92 and noload

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
138.JPG Fatboy windshield bag

Reactions: moto92

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
139.JPG winch control

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
141.JPG Stainless steel clevis hitch

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
142.JPG Executioners on stock rims

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
143.JPG Rear wheel and tire.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Sweet ride!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, Still trying to decide on how to go with audio, also workin on fabbin up a stainless exhaust cap. I will post more pics, before and after, when I get the lift on and the muffler cap done.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good looking rig Gas Axe, you ever go ride down at Lincoln trail in casey?
I have in the past. In fact I think the last time I was on a 85 200x. That was probably about 1987. I have been over to watch the races a few times since then.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wolvy9.jpg wolvy4.jpg wolvy7.jpg Got some break in time down on the Wabash last Thursday. Ten dead soldiers and about 40 miles. Know I have to hose her down before I can install Lift. I am really impressed with the machine so far. Climbs like a goat and carves the trails. Done some creek riding, hill climbing, and trail cruisin. I really wish the overfenders would come in though, you take a lot of mud in the cab without them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts