Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a race today that was a sloppy mess both on the track and in the parking lot. There was a 2 wheel drive truck with a 4 wheeler in the back that couldn't even back out of his parking spot. The old man hooked to it with his Rhino and drug that truck all the was to solid ground. Kind of a double disappointment because he was closer and got to pull before I did, and I didn't even think to grab a picture of a buggy pulling a truck.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I will be putting mine to the test on a pull gotta pull a box stand about 5 miles on a 10' trailer down a Rough road to get the stand to its final resting place should be interesting. I am hopeful in the past i did these chores with a honda rancher expecting this to be a hair better at it we shall see. the stand aint light.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That rhino did pretty good with the truck today. I've had mine hooked to my tandem axle trailer that weighs a little north of 1300lb empty and it didn't really bog down or struggle too much. Granted, I didn't have to pull it loaded for 5 miles. If you did it with a Rancher, you should be fine with the Wolvie.

·
Registered
388 Posts
IMG_1248.JPG you are right, it did the job well. i imagine it was about 1200 lbs give or take that i pulled down there and the roads are pretty bad going in there lots of mud holes, water, wash outs.... the only time i had a prob is when i crossed this almost dried up slough the front of the trailer dug in the mud and hung me up. i just un hooked from the trailer and hooked a chain up to it and pulled it out.. the wolverine is a good machine to work out of.. eps and the winch paid for itself today... i stood the deer stand right on up with the winch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts