Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got mine back outta the shop, thought I would share a few photos from this weekend ride. I went about 40 miles in 2 days and weather was COLD, sunday it weather was below freezing and the wolverine ran with no hiccups, stalls, or cutting out. Cut some new trails and even had my buddy try a crazy section and it caused the RZR to break an axle. The teryx's worked great, the Wolverine worked great, and the RZR worked great, all in all it felt good to get out of the house and shake cabin fever. Still investigating sheaves, waiting for someone to make doors I like, and maybe a lift kit, but as of right now i'm just happy to have it back in the shed and tearing up trails.

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've found some of the best days is making a new trail and crankin on the saws in the woods. Plus drinking a few brews and taking the wood home for a fire!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I've found some of the best days is making a new trail and crankin on the saws in the woods. Plus drinking a few brews and taking the wood home for a fire!
couldn't agree more. I love heading into the woods with a saw and scoping out new trails. I work harder in the woods than I do my own yard

so what did they do to fix your stalling issues?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got to put a few miles on this past weekend and still running great! Found a nice view with the Yamaha's!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Nice, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Flach24 and atkbike

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I got a ride in this past weekend, weather was below freezing and we hit some nasty gnarly climbs, and the wolverine never hiccuped or died once. I'm almost to 900 miles on the machine now and loving it. Everything I have gotten now is working great on it and I dont feel at near a disadvantage to the RZR's or anything now. I'm still on the fence with the 2" lift and sheave. Going to install LED lights this weekend and I just installed Factory UTV aarm guards rear and front. Here's a shot of the guys

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.