Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Your broken in...Time to get crazy.
I have 1 mile on mine. Heading to camp tomorrow to get in some riding.
Wow I though I was lagging behind in getting out. Monday will make 3 weeks since I picked mine up and I only have 60ish on mine. May go get a one day permit for one of our local ride areas this week to go mess around.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Finally got out today. I only put on about 30 miles, but it was enough to fall in love with this machine.

The suspension is awesome, and it rides great. It is pretty snappy, really fun to drive.
The cab is comfortable and the seating position is great. You are up, but feel like your sitting down inside the machine.
It rolls really good through corners and it is perfectly balanced. You can steer it using the gas pedal and the rear end will drift out but doesn't break loose. Also, the body of the machine does not roll or feel tippy whatsoever like the rhino or other machines.
It shifts gears really easy, and the 4wd engages and disengages easy with no issues.
The full body skid plate is awesome too. I crested a sharp burm and it was cool when is just slid over the top like it had a sled underneath.
Also, when you look at this thing it looks like you would get coated in mud while riding it... Not the case. I do not have the fender flairs and only had a few drops come in the cab and a little mist when hitting shallow puddles fast.

The only complaint I have is the whining of the belt can get loud, but it is a minor issue when you look at what your getting with this machine.
This is truly an all around machine that covers all the bases. Very nice work Yamaha, take a bow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts