Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 1000-4 standard, Alpha glass , Seizmik pursuit mirrors, BFG K3 tires, D-Drive Mode
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read on this forum several members talk about running electrical wiring from the front (A") to the backend (B") by going thru the "tunnel". I am getting ready to install the XTC turn signal kit. That being said, what is the best way/route to run the wiring front to back? I would sure appreciate any advice you could share.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 1000-4 standard, Alpha glass , Seizmik pursuit mirrors, BFG K3 tires, D-Drive Mode
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd follow what the several other members have said. Are you needing clarification on what we are saying?
Got it. Just wasn't sure how to phase the inquiry.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,229 Posts
I ran a piece of funny pipe to use as a conduit from the front to rear above the skid plate.
Wood Electrical wiring Cable Circle Auto part
Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design
Vehicle Automotive exterior Fixture Bumper Gas
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,229 Posts
Very Smart. I like that idea. Can you find "funny pipe" or similar at Home Depot/Lowes I wonder?
LOL. Yes. I actually work for Home Depot. I picked that 10' roll up from my work for only about $3.

·
Registered
Montana, USA
138 Posts
Very Smart. I like that idea. Can you find "funny pipe" or similar at Home Depot/Lowes I wonder?
"Funny pipe" is a 1/2" poly pipe used in lawn sprinkler and drip irrigation systems. It's widely available. I used a piece to run wiring to the back of my X2 when I installed the Ryco street legal kit.

·
Registered
RMAX-4 LE
58 Posts
Reactions: wolvymanx4
1 - 12 of 12 Posts