Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There is another discussion going on right now about another great tire the ITP Blackwater Evolution. I didn't want to get off the topic there but I did want to throw out another option in the 8ply radial tires the GBC Grim Reapers. After researching everything made in 8ply radials for hours and reading every review I could find, I decided on these and absolutely love them! I rode yesterday in 4 to 5" of snow up steep hills in 2WD that I have always had to use 4WD in before and that was when it was dry! The traction on these are unbelievable and they ride smooth. I went with 27"x9"-14" front and 27"x11"-14" rears on 14"x7" ITP wheels. I posted the pics already here These are 2 lbs heavier for the set of 4 in 27" verses the Blackwaters but 18 lbs lighter than a set of 26.5" Pitbull Growlers. (my second choice).
Here is a link to a review of the Grim Reapers if you want to find out more about them. GBC Grim Reaper ATV/UTV tire review

·
Registered
44 Posts
I can vouch for these tires as well, I've had them and the GBC Dirt Commanders both. Wear like iron and get GREAT traction. ZERO FLATS.

·
Banned
504 Posts
I agree, also. Two friends have them, dirt commanders on the rzr, reapers on a Teryx. Never any problems.
I have been a fan of GBC tires since having Gators on my old Honda Rancher.

I can vouch for these tires as well, I've had them and the GBC Dirt Commanders both. Wear like iron and get GREAT traction. ZERO FLATS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts