Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and I went on our first trail ride in the snow in the wolverines yesterday. These things are a blast in the snow. We were both amazed at how well they handle and climb up icy slippery hills. We're Jeepers and they Jeeps can be quite awkward on snow and ice especially if the axles are locked up. I will say though.......snowmobilers are A-holes, and we were totally on trails we are allowed to be on.

image1.JPG image2fixed.jpg

I tried everything I can think of to flip that 2nd image, evensavin g it upside down and using that. Still previewed upside down.

Attachments

Reactions: Prairie Mudder

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
Looks like fun! I wish our trail system was open to SXS in the winter.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most of ours isn't we do have some designated ORV Routes that are open to basically all vehicles year around. The sledders still think they own those too. States may have to change their thinking. UTV sales blowing past snowmobile sales

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
We can run quads on the trails in the winter but not SXS because the trails are shared with snowmobiles. Been a lot of talk about allowing SXS on the trails in the winter lately because they figure SXS use of trails on a yearly basis is 3:1 compared to sleds.

·
Registered
44 Posts
We can run quads on the trails in the winter but not SXS because the trails are shared with snowmobiles. Been a lot of talk about allowing SXS on the trails in the winter lately because they figure SXS use of trails on a yearly basis is 3:1 compared to sleds.
SxS's are allowed anywhere ATVS are allowed unless otherwise posted. Up in my neck of the woods I can drive my wolverine on any of the trail systems accept trails by the Bayfield area.

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
SxS's are allowed anywhere ATVS are allowed unless otherwise posted. Up in my neck of the woods I can drive my wolverine on any of the trail systems accept trails by the Bayfield area.
I believe its just Jackson county that does not allow them in the winter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts