Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here has a set of full doors? Getting cold in Texas and I still want to ride. I want to enclose the cab. Anyone running anything like this?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have the full Defender Cab. Have side windows, two spd wiper and full Fire Storm heater w defrost. Works very well!

·
Registered
385 Posts
I believe wolvy16 made those doors.:cool:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Am I the only person that LOVES the factory doors. I can see if you are trying to stay warm, yes, but I love the visibility and ease of entry/exit.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well that makes three of us in New Brunswick with Defender Cabs and T4S tracks!
I'll be putting my tracks on later next week. Just waiting to finish the inside of my garage first.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm sorry to say Mr Wolfie you are one of very few. Its the mud slinging tires that keep me covered in mud would be mostly eliminated with full doors. But that's just me.:cool:

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm sorry to say Mr Wolfie you are one of very few. Its the mud slinging tires that keep me covered in mud would be mostly eliminated with full doors. But that's just me.:cool:
Yeah. It's a trade off. I love the visibility and ease of entry/exit and the fact my knee doesn't hit. I had the pro armor doors on my Maverick and always felt like my knee was banging on the latch. I don't mind getting muddy though. I've just come to expect it! :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts