Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my 2.5 gal. FuelpaX container today. https://rotopax.com/fuelpax/

Let me tell you guys that this is a awesome container.
The container is 1/8" thick and the Free mount is 1/16" plate that is stamped/bent from 1 solid piece.
Also supplied with mounting hardware, carriage bolts/nylock nuts.
The clamping arms feel like solid anodized aluminum.

I haven't mounted it yet as I'm building something in the bed for the cooler and other items atm.
Some quick pics or it didn't happen....lol.
FuelPax1.jpg
FuelPax2.jpg
FuelPax3.jpg

Reactions: astainback

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I carry a funnel and don't use that cumbersome nozzle it comes with.

Reactions: SKELLEY521

·
Registered
104 Posts
If I may suggest that you dump the PITA nozzle and get one of these from RotoPax. You can get them direct or from whomever has the best price. You will thank me later.:hypnotysed:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Thanks for that. No offense intended, my rant begins.

That just pisses me off. The vendor was here a short time ago and this question was asked because we all hate the nozzle they come with. Zero answers on a replacement nozzle like you just shared. I can understand if the OEM can’t tell us what to use, but for gosh sakes somebody could have posted with what to use. Wink wink.

Ref: https://www.wolverineforums.com/forum/3-introductions/29800-rotopax-3.html#post320772

End of rant.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Budro2

·
Registered
104 Posts
The EPA banned regular fuel spouts for portable fuel containers back in 2009 so manufacturers have to comply with the new regulations. Now you have those POS fuel spouts that cause you to waste more fuel than what they were supposed to prevent Volitile Organic Compounds (VOC) into the atmosphere. By law the manufacturers probably are required to not mention the other spouts or a retailer cant sell them or some stupid thing.

Sort of like the toilets and their 1.6 gallon per flush regulations. Friggin' government always messing things up.

Reactions: Budro2 and Paul65

·
Registered
478 Posts
I use a Super Siphon with my Nato cans.

Reactions: Paul65

·
Registered
494 Posts
It's like a bot post, like those recorded phone calls where you think someone is talking to you about your auto warranty....

·
Registered
804 Posts
Here is how I mounted mine in my Gen1.
It is about 1.5 inches from the bottom so it doesn't interfere with the tie downs.
Resized_20200905_195126_1600261315254.jpeg
Resized_20200905_195152_1600261390184.jpeg

Reactions: SKELLEY521

·
Registered
593 Posts
I totally agree on the spouts. Seem to spill more with them. Haven't looked in a while, but Rocky Mt. ATV was selling them as water can spouts. That's what's on my Roto Pax.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts