Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an HMF optimizer fuel controller and I was just wondering if someone could post a picture of the location of the fuel injector, I know to follow the air intake but I wana go for a ride tomorrow with the new exhaust and would appreciate if someone showed me so I could get this wiring harness hooked up asap !!

Thanks !!

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
You'll need to take the bed off to get to it. Can't miss it. Right in middle of engine right above the spark plug. It's attached to the fuel rail going across the throttlebody.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You'll need to take the bed off to get to it. Can't miss it. Right in middle of engine right above the spark plug. It's attached to the fuel rail going across the throttlebody.
Ook thanks man that will save me some time!!

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
oh just realized you can use the Powercommander install instructions. You will only need the fuel injector part and not the TBS/Ignition parts.

http://www.powercommander.com/downloads/22-073/install/pcv/engI22-073.01.pdf

#9 is the picture of it.

Unplug the stock wiring harness from the Fuel Injector (Fig. H).
The Fuel Injector is located at the very top of the throttle body. This connector
has a BLACK rubber boot covering it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh just realized you can use the Powercommander install instructions. You will only need the fuel injector part and not the TBS/Ignition parts.

http://www.powercommander.com/downloads/22-073/install/pcv/engI22-073.01.pdf

#9 is the picture of it.

Unplug the stock wiring harness from the Fuel Injector (Fig. H).
The Fuel Injector is located at the very top of the throttle body. This connector
has a BLACK rubber boot covering it.

Perfect sir, that should do it ! Really Appreciate the help !

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: Deeyoh
1 - 7 of 7 Posts